Our Customer Experience Team is our voice, with the mission to delight all those that they come into touch with. We call our customers Members and we like to ensure that they always feel part of our club. And it's probably because of this that we won the 'Above and Beyond' award in the Customer Excellence Awards for the last two years running.
Our people's backgrounds are varied from landscape gardening to fashion, but what we all hold in common is our passion for delivering a great product to our customers, and supporting one another as we do this.
A great culture is essential to us. Defined by our whole company from top to bottom, we’ve developed our values in Respect, Fairness, Growth, Efficiency and Ambition to be our compass, and we take care in ensuring that they guide us in all we do.
This role is a full-time position and would suit someone keen to work a flexible 5 day week, with the availability to sometimes swap your working hours or working days. We'd be looking for someone that would be able to work shifts between 8am and 8pm (sometimes up until 9/10pm) on weekdays and was also available to work some weekends.
Reporting into one of our lovely Team Leads, we're looking for people who are proactive, upbeat and able to work both with a team and independently to solve problems and come up with new ways to keep our customer base happy. It would be ideal if you have proven experience in a customer service or support role and you get a kick out of helping improve processes to make our customer experience the best it can be.
Your day-to-day will involve answering and resolving customer queries through our in-app messenger, on the phone, on social media or via email. You may be required to do some simple data management and analysis, so a basic grasp of Excel would be handy. Technology is at the core of everything we do, and you may often have to speak with our development team to get to the bottom of issues, so it will help if you have an active interest in tech too.
Essential skills & experience:
- Relevant experience in a communications or customer experience role
- Great verbal, written and general communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be organised, process-driven and comfortable working to tight deadlines
- The passion and drive to succeed in a startup environment
- A positive outlook, patience and a good sense of humour
- Knowledge and experience of using social media
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- A keen interest in technology and a desire to understand our product inside out
Nice to have (but not a must!):
- Have had any exposure to VOIP systems or call centre switchboards
- Have experience of using live chat software (like Intercom), and CRM tools (like Zendesk)
- Have experience dealing with complaints and disputes
- Have experience of working in a regulated industry
But it’s not all about us...
It’s just as much about you. We’re an ambitious, energetic bunch and we have our sights set on great things this year, and we’re ready to grow.
We recognise the value our people bring, with their inquisitive minds, bright ideas and fantastic attitudes, and we aim to give as much as we receive. It’s only fair. You can find out more about our benefits here: https://www.bymiles.co.uk/care...
Amongst other things, we also offer a range of benefits and development opportunities for all of our employees.
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
Location: London, with flexible or fully hybrid working options in the UK.
Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics or disability.